Installation of Honeywell RTH8500 thermostat - Wiring

Page 2 of 2

Then why did you disagree with my post? I said your information was inaccurate, then you post "try again". That says you disagree with me posting "no", did it not?

Didn't see me posting crap that wasn't true... unlike yourself, Dipshit.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Still no explanation of the error in my 2nd post.
Still no useful information for the OP.
Still a troll
-- bud--