Installation of a Ductless Mini-Split System?

Page 5 of 5
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:30:31 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Yeh a typo should be funny to an illiterate one trick fuckwit like you who posts such grammatical nonsense as "The real facts is." <snicker>

Heh, yet another IKYABWAI
Add pictures here
βœ–

you
you
You were the one making grammar comments... It's funny, how now, you want to pass that off as a little mistake. Next time, I suggest you make sure your shit is correct, Dipshit!
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:52:35 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Your choice of words "the real facts is" My typo "you for your"
The difference my illiterate imbecilic friend is that you chose those words and committed the grammatical error consciously. My typo was spawn from the fact that I type 80 words per minute and my "r" key sometimes does not register a keystroke. The only error I made was to not proof read what I wrote. Since my accuracy is up in the 90's, I frequently send without proof reading. Typos are a fact of life for those of us who type fast. However you simpering nincompoop, errors in grammar by people like you who hammer on others over the mistakes they make are just a little of that negative Karma coming back your way, pal. Get used to it there will be much, much more coming your way unless you drop the holier than thou attitude.
Feel free to have the last word here (that is if you can string together a group of words that actually makes some sense.)
heh
Add pictures here
βœ–

still
You better start removing that foot, before you choke... LMAO
Add pictures here
βœ–
Specs:
Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC Rated AMPS: 11.1 Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 20 Maximum Overcurrent Protection: 20 Indoor W x H x D (inches): 22 13/32 x 22 13/32 x 65 3/8 Indoor Weight (lbs.) : 24.9 Outdoor W x H x D (inches) : 40 5/32 x 34 3/16 x 17 5/16 Outdoor Weight (lbs.) : 139.0 Cooling Range (°F) : 64-86 Indoor units Model #: LMAN090CNS Outdoor Model #: LMU240CE Total Cooling Capacity (BTUs): 18,000. 2 indoor Art Cool units of 9,000 BTU Each SEER: 13 Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 264/230/177 (Per Indoor Unit) Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos Dehumidification (pts/hr): 2.3 Indoor dB(A)*: 37/31/27 Outdoor dB(A)* : 50 Pipe Size(OD) - Liquid: 1/4" Pipe Size(OD) - Suction: 3/8" Max Line Set Length per indoor unit: 50 Ft. Max Line Set Elevation per indoor unit: 25 Ft. Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1 Warranty : 2 years parts, 5 years compressor
RBM wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Steve wrote:

Call around, ask friends, I found a friend of a friend who came out, evacuated, pressure tested and checked the temp differential on mine for a hundred bucks. He was happy not to have to do carpentry.
Add pictures here
βœ–

A hundred dollars???
What instrument did he use to know when to shut the vacuum pump off?
Add pictures here
βœ–
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

What vacuum pump? :) Just hook 'er up, open the valves with a set of pliers and let it fly! ;)
--
Zyp

Add pictures here
βœ–
Zyp wrote:

RBM: I hope your product liability insurance is paid up. You use Class II thermostat cable on anything higher than 30 volts and you'll have safety problems. Even if the blower on the indoor section were 24 volts, it would require large cable than 18 ga. [FYI 18ga solid wiring can only handle 3 amps safely - and the jacket that comes with 18/3 generally isn't approved by most cities for outdoor use.] Most cities want it inside of liquidtight flex or somthing comparable.
If LG recommends running 18/3, head on, but I don't think so.
It's true, I've never installed a ductless from "Lucky Goldstar" but I hear LG is manufacturing a lot of differnet products. I even recently purchased an LG refrigerator and am pleasently happy with it so far.
As for CLARK, I'm not here for kjpro's rescue. I just can't let you make some of the comments your making and mis-leading folks.
--
Zyp

Add pictures here
βœ–

Directly from their installations instructions...
"Use outdoor and waterproof connection cable rated more than 300V for the connection between indoor and outdoor unit. (For example, Type SJO-WA)"
That's not standard 18/4 thermostat wire! That's one of the reason's you need to hire a competent HVAC technician to install your mini-split system!
BTW, it's a 4-wire connection. http://tinyurl.com/2qvxl6 Page 20
Add pictures here
βœ–
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

That's what has been the requirment on the FUJITSU's we've been installing. Although on the Soleus units it is 3 wire? Go figure. Have you installed any LG's?
--
Zyp

Add pictures here
βœ–

installing.
No, that's why I asked him for the model... I wanted to go directly to the manufacture for specifications. :-) You know me... get the facts... then rip apart the bullshit. LOL
Add pictures here
βœ–