Installation of a Ductless Mini-Split System?

language is it?

You're asking if English is my first language, yet you post...

"Since I brought you reply back into context it makes even less sense you illiterate moron."

That's just too funny... LOL

You're as stupid as a rock.

Reply to
<kjpro

Yeh a typo should be funny to an illiterate one trick f****it like you who posts such grammatical nonsense as "The real facts is."

Heh, yet another IKYABWAI

Reply to
Meat Plow

You were the one making grammar comments... It&#39;s funny, how now, you want to pass that off as a little mistake. Next time, I suggest you make sure your shit is correct, Dipshit!

Reply to
<kjpro

Your choice of words "the real facts is" My typo "you for your"

The difference my illiterate imbecilic friend is that you chose those words and committed the grammatical error consciously. My typo was spawn from the fact that I type 80 words per minute and my "r" key sometimes does not register a keystroke. The only error I made was to not proof read what I wrote. Since my accuracy is up in the 90&#39;s, I frequently send without proof reading. Typos are a fact of life for those of us who type fast. However you simpering nincompoop, errors in grammar by people like you who hammer on others over the mistakes they make are just a little of that negative Karma coming back your way, pal. Get used to it there will be much, much more coming your way unless you drop the holier than thou attitude.

Feel free to have the last word here (that is if you can string together a group of words that actually makes some sense.)

heh

Reply to
Meat Plow

What&#39;s really funny, is that you&#39;re the one who used the phrase...

"the real facts is"

You&#39;ll also see where I posted...

"the real facts that are on-topic"

Here is the quoted post... MORON!!!!!! LOL

You better start removing that foot, before you choke... LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:18b86$46cb7525$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Yup ya did. It was when you ask why I knew that it wasn&#39;t a liquid line if it was sweating. Got it?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an clueless retard, kj&#39;s an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:8ba70$46ec9b3f$9440c41e$12818 @STARBAND.NET:

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:14a63$46ef5305$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:572f3$46f09603$9440c41e$9740 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark