Install tube in tubeless wheelbarrow tire?

Yes. Solid rubber tires are also good, but they are very bumpy. I've never had a tubeless wheelbarrow tire that would hold air.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Steve B

The use of the cart was to transport his shovels, rakes and walk- behind mower around the neighborhood when he was doing lawns as a teenager.

It was more of a father-son project than the need for big tires on a cart. (BTW...the tires I pictured are a bit more aggressive than the ones we actually used. I couldn't find a picture of the exact ones.)

We also made a side-mounted rack with PVC tubes to hold his long handled tools upright like they do on "real' landscaping trailers.

He's now off living on his on, fixing his own cars and other equipment.

I consider him one of my most successful projects. :-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03