Install room a/c in a wood frame wall???

Hi, I posted a similar question today but I can't find it anywhere.
I can't install in a window because I need that window for emergency egress. If I put the unit in a wood framed wall, where would be the most efficient place to put it...higher towards my 7' ceiling to mix with the hot air? Or lower , perhaps below the window, giving the cold air some time to stay below, before rising??
Thanks,
Mike , Picture Rocks, AZ!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Then how you will find the replies?
There's a couple concerns. First, window AC draw air from the sides, and dump the heat out the back. So, it might not work if it's a very thick wall.
Second, higher is better in terms of cooling. Cause the hot air is on top, and cold air will naturally fall.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Look for the topic "A/c unit in an outside wall?" It's there and it has several replies.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit