Install cost

Need to have 2 new bathroom sink faucets installed.
Would appreciate some idea as to fair costs for removing old ones and replacing with my already purchased new ones.
Work is to be done in Long Island area near Queens.
TIA
Gette
snipped-for-privacy@spamcrypt.com wrote:

No idea but it is easy to DIY. All you might need is a basin wrench to reach the nuts securing the faucets.
dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico
Gette,
I could be wrong but I doubt you'll find a plumber willing to install stuff that he doesn't sell. I think you'll need to install yourself or return the faucets and buy through a plumber.
Dave M.

Plumber has to be a $125+ minimum. Handyman may be a better bet at about half that. Then it depends on what you run into. Could be a 30 minute job if it goes smooth, could be a four hour job if there are problems.
What problems? The water supply valve does not shut off, the nuts holding the present faucets in place are corroded and won't come off, need some fittings to adapt old pipes to new faucet, something cracks.
Thanks Ed, Of all the replies, yours was just what I wanted and needed to make the, hopefully "right, decision".
Respectfully, Gette

You're very welcome. Hope all turns out well for you.