Install beadboard or wood floor first?

We are redoing a room with floor to half-way up the wall beadboard and a new, pre-finished hardwood floor. Is there a standard preference as to which to install first. I can't think of a benefit that one would have over the other, but I am sure that I am missing something.
Thanks,
The Chairman

The chances of changing the beadboard are greater than changing the flooring. 30 years from now the new owner will appreciate you doing the floor first.

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks.