Insect Resurrection

Last week I bought a can of insect spray. I notice on the label it states "Kills Up To 4 Weeks"
http://www.hotshot.com/products-and-solutions/aero-flying/flying-insect.aspx
After the four weeks is up will my house be invaded by the formerly dead bugs? I want a spray that kills them forever.

What!? Yer house is not protected from zombie bugs?
Seriously, be extremely careful with those, Ed. They are potentially lethal if used improperly.
http://www.wired.com/2014/01/cdc-warning-misuse-pest-strips/
Shell No Pest Strips usta be sold with an abundance of organophosphates. They worked so well, we used them to get rid of fleas. Not on a dog, but a house infestation. Cut into 1/2" pieces and hide pieces under corners of rugs. The fleas were completely gone in less than 24 hrs.
Not knowing what was in those strips, back then, and how dangerous they were, we're lucky we're not gone, too. 8|
nb

What that means is that You will kill 4 weeks trying to get the spray to work. Get back to us on July 10th.
"Micky" wrote in message wrote:

What that means is that You will kill 4 weeks trying to get the spray to work. Get back to us on July 10th.
In one of Churches Southern Central part of our country the Pastors was asking people how they would deal with Resurrection and he got volunteer from the back seats; a little boy raise the hand that he knows, well Pastors asked to explain? "The boy says if dose not come down in four hours to call Doctor"
On 06/13/2016 11:41 AM, Tony944 wrote:
[snip]

I liked the "South Park" show where a man is complaining about the lack of an erection, and his son then goes to church and hears about "res-erection".