Innovage Photo Keychain

I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.
innovage key chain troubleshooting
Prepare to be unhappy.
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:10:37 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

LOL
Meat Plow wrote:

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no help

What's the toy supposed to do, anyway?
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Store and show about 60 pics in a small keychain attachment.

The company's probably buried in phone calls. And, they probably can't get a straight answer from their Chinese manufacturer. Wait a week and try calling them again.

Why keep trying, return it.