Infrared Heat-Loss Assessment

Crazy question, but I thought I'd ask since heating bills are killing me: Is it possible for a homeowner to assess his heat-loss via infra-red film in a regular camera?
I have done all the basics on tightening up my house, but want to know what other opportunities there are.

call your electric company. they'll do it (or refer you) for less than you finding, buying, developing, and interpreting i/r film yourself.

in
what
I used IF film year ago and the results were confusing. I would go for an tightness test with the blower in the door before I played around with IR. Unless of course you have a friend that has one at work.
I dought IR film is the correct wavelength. You need a professional energy audit and blowerdoor test , plus IR pictures