Infrared grills

Page 2 of 2
On 6/17/2014 3:30 AM, Carnivore wrote:

Actually, I'm acquainted with a number of fat vegetarians, and even a couple of fat vegans. They may not eat animal products, but it doesn't stop them from eating a lot of fattening junk. I have self-proclaimed vegetarian friends I sarcastically refer to as "3C Vegetarians" - they only eat chocolate, chips, and cheese. They won't eat vegetables, even though they call themselves vegetarians.
A picky eater isn't equivalent to a healthy eater. And as in the case of my friends, some of them just give their pickiness or eating disorder a trendy name. They have a problem with food, but instead of admitting it, they they lecture everyone else about the supposed evils of eating animals.

It was a republican proposal, originally. Romney and Gingrich.
Whether or not the current crop of housecritters voted for it, it was originally a republican proposal.
On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 2:57:17 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Did Romney sponsor a bill for national healthcare when he was a Congressman or a Senator? I must have missed that..... Did Gingrich introduce a 2300 page bill and insist it be passed so we can find out what's in it?
That Gingrich supported some of the ideas incorporated into Obamacare and that Romney was behind a similar system in MA doesn't make Obamacare a Republican proposal. By that silly standard, you could claim that Republicans or Democrats came up with and were responsible for anything. There are 500+ of them there, after all and they are saying stuff all the time.
What is amazing is how the Democrats now want to try to lay the whole thing off on Republicans. Could that be because 52% of Americans have consistently said they don't want it, don't like it and election is only a few months away?

If that was true, then the Democrats would have simply voted Yes and it would have been passed years ago. No Republican ever had any proposal that was even close to Obamacare.
Funny thing that. You libs like to lay off the blame for Iraq all on Bush. Yet 40% of the Democrats in the House voted for war and 60% of the Democrats in the Senate did too, including almost all the big shot, well known names. But, heh, it was all Bush's fault. But in the case of Obamacare, no Republicans at all voted for it, yet you want to impute that it was a Republican idea because in the past, there were a few Republicans that were involved with a sate program or just made favorable statements about what are only parts of Obamacare. Funny how that works......
snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

Very small parts of it was. The ACA with exchanges, multiple taxes, playing games with Mcare and MCaid, etc., wasn't near what the GOP discussed

Bull shit.
but what they conceal is vital.?

Same here. That burner is intended for rotisserie cooking. While it may look good in the store, who roasts a chicken these days when you can buy one for $5 at Costco?
On 6/17/2014 8:17 PM, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

It does more than just chicken. Pork roast, beef roast and anything else you can get on a spit.
The chickens I do are better than the stuff you buy at supermarkets too. They have not been locked in a plastic coffin for hours and have not been injected with water and salt.

If you can't save the $55/year membership fee in four or less visits, you're not doing something right. If you spend $100/week at costco, you should get an executive membership for $110/year and get it your $110 back at the end of the year (2% rebate on all purchases). One big purchase (e.g. a TV) will save you more than $55.
The rotisserie chickens at costco aren't injected (no more than any uncooked chicken you buy at any store) and they seldom sit under IR for very long - they sell very well.

The part you (and the web site) leave out, is the most important part.
The important part is genetic. A family with a history of heart disease pretty much means that that 6% or 8% you cite get bumped to 20% or 30% or more.
Don't rely on a website, get a medical opinion. always.
snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

The AHA site, anyway, includes questions about family history. Since I don't have one, I don't know right off how that would impact.
but what they conceal is vital.?
Oren posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Is it your trouser snake or concealed?
--
Tekkie

Hillary Obama posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Thinks are heating up now! She has her heating Bill to worry about...
--
Tekkie