indoor pool air quality, which is the best system?

Hello,

I am building an indoor pool for my new home, it is going to be a seperate building 10 ft away from the house, I'm looking at either an air exchange / heat recovery ventilation system or a dehumidifier. Installation seems to be much simpler with a dehumidifier but I like the air quality issues addressed with an air exchange system- which system does a better job at protecting the structure of the building??

Reply to
p_fn_liddy