Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station Problem

Page 2 of 2
In article <a4023691-a14b-4832-b2a5-ec67ce3e0944

I have bought several *wireless* indoor/outdoor thermometers...
They ALL are a piece of crap! None of them worked very long. One worked a year and a half, but I don't consider that long. And not a battery problem.
Anyway I switched to the "wired" type and those have been working fine for several years. The only problem with these is you need to run a wire from the inside unit to the outside sensor.