Indoor covering for Friedrich wallmaster A/C unit

Hi all,
I have a Friedrich wallmaster A/C unit, and now that it's cooling down (pacific NW) I'd like to place a cover on the inside that looks attractive and will insulate a bit too.
Can anyone point me to some options?

Looks like I broke my own pet peeve...posting before searching.
These things are all over the web.
Bad, bad, Abe