Indoor air quality problems

Page 2 of 2
That could help explain the monster truck in the driveway, and the foot prints in the butter dish? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_joke

Might be full of rednecks cooking meth in there too....

VOC and CO are two totally different problems. Do we know what kind of VOC we are talking about? Formaledhyde? petroleum solvent vapours?
From household cleaners, plastics, shoes and leather goods, furniture, flooring, etc? What just changed in the house? New curtains? Painted a room? new furniture polish? a new candle or seasonal decoration? Something made in China?????

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You, or they, may be trying to solve the wrong problem.
Seek out an allergist. The fix may be as simple as a single pill once a week.