Indirect Water Heater Question?

Gentlemen;

I have a Crown Boiler 40 Gal Indirect Water Heater for hot water. The heating coil is in a loop to my hot water furnace. This has worked well for close to 10 years now.

What has started happening is that the amount of hot water as well as the capture rate has dropped significantly.

As I know little to nothing about anything about these other than hot boiler water circulates through coils immersed in the water tank to transfer the heat.

Can anyone with any knowledge or experience with this type of hot water perhaps shed some light on what the issue might be?

I'm all ears.... Thanks

Reply to
Bob M

No experiance but it might be calcified up, run lime away through the coil.

Reply to
ransley