Indesit Washing Machine - Error Code ?

My mum tried to do some washing for me and pressed a combination of buttons on my Indesit WIE137S washing machine.

It's now displaying a DENO message and just run random programmes regardless of the one I set.

I've looked in the manual but can't find any information about this error message. Can anyone help?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali

Reply to
Ali Rolfe

Try unplugging it......wait about 30 seconds.....then plug it back in........this may reset the control just fine.

Reply to
avid_hiker