IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Page 4 of 4
On 12/9/2015 8:20 AM, Eagle wrote:

How many Poms do you have? A dozen or so and you could compare them to piranha with all those teeth, maybe.
--
Maggie

Muggles explained on 12/9/2015 :

Three....the youngest is 'Loki', the 3 year old is 'Tucker', and the 14 year old is 'Cowboy'. Loki is the biggest and the toughest, Tucker is half Loki's size, and Cowboy is the smallest at 4 pounds. He's a tough little feller though, He rules the other two and they let him have the best treats.
On 12/9/2015 10:48 AM, Eagle wrote:

Sounds like they are a lot of fun to have around.
--
Maggie

Muggles has brought this to us :

Sometimes we turn off the TV and just watch them play. They are our 'kids', and we treat them like little rascals. Tucker sleeps on the bed with us, Loki has a house, and Cowboy has a very soft pillow. ^^
Loki in his 'house'... http://postimg.org/image/f03yl3ufp/
On 12/9/2015 2:32 PM, Eagle wrote:

Now THAT's cute!
--
Maggie

Muggles brought next idea :

He's a real fun dog. They all take a nap around noon, and Loki sleeps on his back with his head upside down. We got some shots of him sleeping like that, but they aren't very good, so I'll try to get some of him like that today. We got Loki a new bed yesterday, and He drug it all over the house. He finally drug it into the living room and layed in it till 11pm. Then drug it into the bedroom and climbed in for the night. Our Kids moved out, and our other kids moved in... lol
On 12/10/2015 8:48 AM, Eagle wrote:

yeah When our kids come home our dog gets so excited she whines and cries and yelps because her people pups are home.
--
Maggie

on 12/10/2015, Muggles supposed :

Funnt how our doggy-kids find their way into our lives just like they were our people kids. :D
This better Stormy? ^^
On 12/10/2015 1:25 PM, Eagle wrote:

Pierce: Usenet posts are supposed to be like that. BJ: Erin leaves some excess trailing text, I think it's so cute. Rizzo: I don't give a whatever. Mulchahy: The Lord loves those who trim text. Houlihan: Text will be trimmed according to regulations. Burns: I believe exactly what Major Houlihan said to believe. Winchester: Dolce! Trim dolce! Kelly: We could take a picnic basket down to the river, and watch the clouds while we trim text. Potter: I spent the winter of 17 in the Ardennes. We trimmed text and burned it to stay alive. Radar: I can trim text before someone types it. Don't know, I've always had it. Klinger: I don't know why people want to trim text. It's just an Army thing. Me, I'd rather trim a Packo's hot dog in Toledo.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

On 12/11/2015 10:49 AM, Eagle wrote:

Potter: Must be new around here, failng to trim text. Put him under.
on 12/11/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :

Potter: Have Frank work on him... 8-o
On 12/11/2015 1:05 PM, Eagle wrote:

I would not wish that on a Corporal Cupcake I didn't like!
(This one is definitely self inflicted.)
. Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .
Uncle Monster used his keyboard to write :

"Sister Godzilla, Sister Torture, Sister Defenestration, Sister Exsanguination, Sister Iron Maiden, Sister Rack, Sister Flogging, Mother Mothra and a new priest, Father Bigfoot, irrational fear of albino penguins."
Thanks....now I'll be waking up with nightmares! [after I got through LMFAO!]