IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Page 3 of 4
On 12/10/2015 3:27 PM, Eagle wrote:

I haven't had any wine for quite a while. Maybe 6 months ... hmmm Might be time for some merlot, though.
--
Maggie

Muggles explained on 12/10/2015 :

I'm jealous... :/
On 12/9/2015 9:20 AM, Eagle wrote:

It was a sunny but cold morning. A fat, tired man is reading Usenet on his PC. He screams in terror, and runs from the room. Untrimmed text! The horror!
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Horror what? ^^
On 12/9/2015 11:33 AM, Eagle wrote:

With all those reds out there, trying to infiltrate my perimiter and go for my soft under belly.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/9/2015 12:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Soft under bellies usually mean someone is TICKLISH! Now, all of usenet knows. You better hide.
--
Maggie

On 12/9/2015 1:30 PM, Muggles wrote:

Or, it means someone is paraphrasing Frank Burns from the TV show MASH.
I go back to my MASH reruns.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote :

I watch M.A.S.H. every evening. Frank has to be My favorite character.
On 12/9/2015 4:48 PM, Eagle wrote:

I'd have to think on who's my favorite character. I do totally enjoy and appreciate how the characters evolved, through the series.
For now, BJ Hunnicut might be my favorite.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

LT Col Henry Blake [McLean Stevenson] was funnier than Sherman Potter IMO. MASH plays two episodes every evening from 7 to 8 PM here. I must have seen every episode at least twenty times!
On 12/10/2015 9:41 AM, Eagle wrote:

Well, righty dokey, OK all you Eagle Sans.
Blakey San
on 12/11/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :

Now tell Me you are a Treky fan as well Stormy! ^^
On 12/11/2015 10:48 AM, Eagle wrote:

Kirk: Spock! See that Eagle is shown to the VIP quarters after dinner. He must be tired. Spock: That would appear logical, sir. Bones: Gamma Hydra Three is noted for parasites. I'm taking him to sickbay first thing. Chapel: Well, there he goes again about his favorite parasites. Spock: There is a logical reason for medical screening of new arrivals. Sulu: Screens show Hillary! at one forty two mark seven..... Checkov: I agree, Captain. Liberals approaching rapidly. Screens are up. Uhura: All hailing frequencies. Captain, there is a message. They are from the government, and here to help. Ensign Crater: Captain! After what they did to my family on Delta Sigma six!
Trek? What's that?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote :

<Chortling> Yep...youtz a Treky!
On 12/11/2015 1:04 PM, Eagle wrote:

That would be logical.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/9/2015 3:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's been a long time since I watched MASH reruns.
--
Maggie

Stormin Mormon wrote:

As he entered the adjoining room he was met by a grammar error...it stopped him in his tracts.
Loren
On 12/9/2015 12:34 PM, LVetter wrote:

His mind wandered a brief second, he typo'd and fell on his font.
Fortunately for his type, there's a new serrif in town. Who put a tail on him.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Oh His poooooor font... ^^
On 12/9/2015 3:27 PM, Eagle wrote:

I'm not sure I can face this. Not my type.
--
.
Christopher A. Young