IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Page 2 of 4
Uncle Monster formulated on Monday :

The nuns gotya eh? Were they as tough as they look on TV?
Uncle Monster expressed precisely :

:D Uncle Monster, did you ever consider writing horror scripts or books? If I wasn't grinning from ear lobe to ear lobe, I'd be screaming!
Uncle Monster wrote on 12/8/2015 :

I wonder who would be willing to do videos of your scripts? They'd have to be rated 'R' at least. You could make millions Uncle bloody Monster!
Uncle Monster brought next idea :

Put together a short horror story and post it Uncle M. I need something to inspire My mid night wanderings with My attack Pomerainians.... :D
On 12/9/2015 9:20 AM, Eagle wrote:

Guess no one trims text?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/9/2015 9:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

whooops! Guess I trimmed too much t...
--
Maggie

On 12/9/2015 11:27 AM, Muggles wrote:

...did
On 12/9/2015 12:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

...before long we'll be reading each others m... {long stare while I project my complete thought}
--
Maggie

On 12/9/2015 1:28 PM, Muggles wrote:

Dammit, I just GOT you a beer, woman!
. Comical A. Young learn more about Jokes . www.loads.of.fun.org . .
On 12/9/2015 3:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That was WINE mr. Not beer.
--
Maggie

On 12/9/2015 5:29 PM, Muggles wrote:

That why you threw the whole bottle at me?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/9/2015 8:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sometimes, you don't take subtle hints.
--
Maggie

Muggles expressed precisely :

Maggie is a wine-o, Stormy... lol
On 12/10/2015 9:50 AM, Eagle wrote:

She can't be a wine-o. I'm so sad that you even brought that up. My day is ruined. Wish you had never mentioned that, I'm so miserable.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Hey...that's better than being a Ripple-o. Get over it...She did by jumping. :')
Last night, I microwaved a can of beef ravioli. Why did it explode like that?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/10/2015 8:50 AM, Eagle wrote:

hiccup! ooooohhhhh ... ummmm 'SCUSE ME!
--
Maggie

Muggles was thinking very hard :

lol
My Daughter is a wine-o as well. She goes to the wineriesall up and down the California coast and buys cases of wine she and Her Man tastes. It's no wonder She has such rosey cheeks all the time. ^^
On 12/10/2015 12:19 PM, Eagle wrote:

When I had my gall bladder out I couldn't digest some foods very well, so it was suggested I try red wine with some meals to help with that. My first was a red zinfandel, and it was ok, but not enough red, so I kept trying reds until I got to a merlot, and it's just about right for me if I have a meal that I need help with... It's also not to sweet, and has a nice finish to it.
--
Maggie

Muggles laid this down on his screen :

I like wine as well, but have to do with fruit juice.