In need of a Small Exhaust Fan

We just had a desk built to house our home pc. The problem is that it seems to be getting hot inside the cabinet. There is a opening in the side next to the leg space for the monitor cable and so forth. Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a small wall mounted fan that I can place in that space? Something that can plug into an outlet. The opening probably isn't more than

8"x5"? Something very quiet would be nice. It would really be nice if it had a small sensor that kicks it on when the temperature inside the cabinet gets to a certain point.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg

radio shack has a good selection of cooling fans that are quiet , you are best having it come on when your computer starts

Reply to
mark Ransley

Use a small muffin fan - it should be quiet enough that you can leave it on whenever the monitor is on.

Here's one example - I didn't do an exhaustive search so there may be a better fit for you elsewhere:

Travis Jordan