Important question about CoCo Lopez

I just bought a can of CoCo Lopez cream of coconut to make pina coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking. Is this how it's supposed to look? I tasted it and it seemed to taste OK. Am I going to die now? Need to know soon...the ice is melting.
Who cares?

That's the your best answer? Don't you think it's time to try to be a little creative? You can start with a new name...one that's not copied from a television show, ya big bore.

Yea, that's it.

Then I would just killfile me and you won't have to be bored.
Go eat CoCo Lopez and throw up. That'll teach ya
On Sun 29 Jun 2008 07:31:20p, ConnetiCat told us...

The ice is melting? You must be a victim of global warming.
--
Wayne Boatwright