Important question about CoCo Lopez

I just bought a can of CoCo Lopez cream of coconut to make pina coladas, and the stuff is globby, separated, and disgusting looking. Is this how it's supposed to look? I tasted it and it seemed to taste OK. Am I going to die now? Need to know soon...the ice is melting.

Reply to
ConnetiCat

ConnetiCat wrote in news:5bfd5112-45b2-4b0e-b8d9- snipped-for-privacy@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Who cares?

Reply to
Red Green

On Sun 29 Jun 2008 07:31:20p, ConnetiCat told us...

The ice is melting? You must be a victim of global warming.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

That's the your best answer? Don't you think it's time to try to be a little creative? You can start with a new name...one that's not copied from a television show, ya big bore.

Reply to
ConnetiCat

ConnetiCat wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Yea, that's it.

Then I would just killfile me and you won't have to be bored.

Reply to
Red Green

Go eat CoCo Lopez and throw up. That'll teach ya

Reply to
ConnetiCat