Impedance matching

Page 2 of 2
On 12/23/2010 6:25 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

are right. :-)
I think thermal fatigue/shock gets most good amps. The connections break down inside the transistor because the materials have dissimilar expansion rates. When I was fixing amps that was my impression, most amps would fail when you weren't doing anything particularly bad to them.
Jeff