Impact Resistant Windows

I am located in FL and my husband and I are thinking about trying to replace the windows we have now with the new impact resistant windows. The old ones are leaking air ... I think. I've found mold spots on the glass and sill. Caulking helped but didn't stop the problem.
Question is - the house was built in 1983 and the styles have changed since then. Will we be able to find windows close enough in size to just replace these or do we have to change styles and fill in with wood and stucco. This is going to be an expensive project because the code has changed since Andrew... so for now we are just "thinking about it". Would like to know ballpark figures .. can't find much online at the stores web site.
Besides all the good advice you'll get from this group, may I suggest looking around to see who has had some work done lately and getting the names of at least 3 contractors that folks like? Since you mentioned "style changes" twice in your post, it might be best to have someone look directly at your project and let you know not only what types of windows are available, but what else would be involved in replacing them in *your* home, with the goal of making them fit the style as close as possible. I'm guessing your "ballpark figures" will end up more accurate if you go this route.
Dottie wrote:

Only a local window supplier or contractor can advise you.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs