Impact resistant 3-tab shingles

Has anyone used the Atlas 3-tab StormMaster shingles that are Class 4 impact resistant? They have a 30-year non-transferrable warranty. My insurance company will give a premium discount, but I'm wondering what the contractors think of them. Thanks.

Reply to
GarySport

is it cheaper than a metal roof? if not i would go metal. i get a great insuranse discount for having a metal roof.

randy

Reply to
xrongor