Im an ANT

so I put away 6 cord of firewood in april,worked my ass off,,
Today my sloth neighbor asked me if he could "borrow" some of my firewood this winter, because he was to busey to get any of his own. He watched me pile and stack this wood while he drank beer In june he told me his company gave him a $15,000.00 bonus.
I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF am I a bad person?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Subject: The Ant & Grasshopper 2003 Date: Sunday, October 12, 2003 8:42 AM
CLASSIC VERSION:
The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his
house and laying up supplies for the winter.
The grasshopper thinks he's a fool and laughs and dances and plays the
summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed.
The grasshopper has no food or shelter so he dies out in the cold.
MORAL OF THE STORY: Be responsible for yourself!
MODERN VERSION:
The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his
house and laying up supplies for the winter.
The grasshopper thinks he's a fool and laughs and dances and plays the
summer away.
Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and
demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed
while others are cold and starving.
CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN show up to provide pictures of the shivering
grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a
table filled with food. America is stunned by the sharp contrast. How
can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is
allowed to suffer so?
Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper, and everybody
cries when they sing "It's Not Easy Being Green."
Jesse Jackson stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where
the news stations film the group singing "We shall overcome." Jesse then
has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper's sake.
Tom Daschle &Walter Mondale exclaim in an interview with Peter Jennings
that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both
call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his "fair
share."
Finally, the EEOC drafts the "Economic Equity and Anti-Grasshopper Act,"
retroactive to the beginning of the summer. The ant is fined for failing
to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to
pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the government.
Hillary gets her old law firm to represent the grasshopper in a
defamation suit against the ant, and the case is tried before a panel of
federal judges that Bill appointed from a list of single-parent welfare
recipients.
The ant loses the case.
The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of
the ant's food while the government house he is in, which just happens
to be the ant's old house, crumbles around him because he doesn't
maintain it.
The ant has disappeared in the snow.
The grasshopper is found dead in a drug-related incident and the house,
now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the once
peaceful neighborhood.
MORAL OF THE STORY: Vote Republican
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Well, when the flood comes and all the ants and grasshoppers are drowning because they did not plan and prepare for every eventuality, you won't care which one is driving the boat that carries your sorry ass to dry land. Drop in at a Red Cross shelter and see if all of the volunteers are grasshoppers :o)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Next year, go ask him for a couple case of beer "cause he has so much and he can afford to share"
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
βœ–
THE ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER The Original Version..
The ant busts his ass in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks he's a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter so he dies out in the cold.
The New Liberal Version...
It starts out the same but when winter comes the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others are cold and starving. CBS, NBC, and ABC show up and show pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to film of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.
America is stunned by the sharp contrast. How can it be, in a country of such wealth that this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so? Then a representative of the NAAGB (The National Association of Green Bugs) shows up on Night Line and charges the ant with "Green Bias" and makes the case that the grasshopper is the victim of 30 million years of greenism. Kermit the frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when he sings "It's Not Easy Being Green."
Bill and Hillary Clinton make a special guest appearance on the CBS evening news and tell a concerned Dan Rather That they will do everything they can for the grasshopper who has been denied the prosperity he deserves by those who benefited unfairly during the summer, or as Bill refers to it, the "Temperatures Of The 80's".
Finally the EEOC drafts the "Economic Equity and Anti-Greenism Act" RECTRO-ACTIVE to the beginning of the summer. The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and having nothing left to pay his Retro-Active taxes, his home is confiscated by the government.
The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he's in....which just happens to be the ant's old house.... crumbles around him since he doesn't know how to maintain it. The ant has disappeared in the snow. And on the TV; which the grasshopper bought by selling most of the ant's food, Bill Clinton is standing before a wildly applauding group of Democrats announcing that a new era of "Fairness" has dawned in America.
THE END
Author Jim Quinn, WRRK FM 97 in Pittsburgh
The New Orleans Version...
It starts out the same but when winter comes the shivering grasshopper is loaded on to a bus, and taken to Houston, to live in the Super Dome. He lives in miserable situation, and complains endlessly about his plight. He is released to Dallas, and given a $2,000 debit card, which he promptly spends on grass, greens, and wine and beer. He is found dead in an alley, having died of cirrhosis of the liver.
Bill and Hillary Clinton make a special guest appearance on the CBS evening news and tell a concerned Dan Rather That they will do everything they can for the grasshopper who has been driven out of his home. At the expense of those who benefited unfairly in New Orleans.
Finally the FEMA and National Guard guys get around to the ant's home. The hard working ant is found to be hoarding, and is handcuffed, and dragged out. The National Guard finds stores of grains, and other foods and water. The grains, food, and water are loaded onto trucks, and taken back to FEMA headquarters. Where the grains sit in a warehouse.
The ant is tried under anti-hoarding laws, and his home is confiscated by the government.
The story ends as we see the grasshopper's remains rotting in an alley. The ant is relocated to a FEMA camp in Idaho, where he lives a long, and bitter life. Complaining endlessly about what hard work got him.
THE END
Author Christopher Young, Sept 09, 2005 Copyright © 2005 Christopher A. Young All Rights Reserved
Thank you for visiting!
so I put away 6 cord of firewood in april,worked my ass off,,
Today my sloth neighbor asked me if he could "borrow" some of my firewood this winter, because he was to busey to get any of his own. He watched me pile and stack this wood while he drank beer In june he told me his company gave him a $15,000.00 bonus.
I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF am I a bad person?
Add pictures here
βœ–

I would say your the average Working Class guy that gets sick and tired of " SLOTH'S" trying get everything for nothing. I'm sure he beat a couple poor working class guys into the ground for his $15,000 and shined all the way.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No, just a bit rude. Simply telling him you needed it all would have been adequate.
Add pictures here
βœ–
fsteddie wrote:

Perfectly reasonable. Did you ask him where he planned to put the ashes when he was done with it?
Add pictures here
βœ–

No, you are a bad business man.
Find out what a cord of wood goes for and offer to sell him what you have at twice the going rate.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Well put, IMHO. Pithy, not pissy & whiny with all the left/right liberal/reactionary crap.
Do charge for delivery, too.
Ever hear the one about the Mainer who set some black-powder charges in some pieces of firewood in his pile, for just such a neighbor? After a big puff of smoke up the neighbor's chimney one night, his losses ceased.
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com writes:

Is this cross posted to alt.rave.like.a.lunatic? Nope, didn't think so. Some people...

Careful there, sounds like an IED.
:)
Add pictures here
βœ–