Illegal but effective way to protect your home

Burglar, Hidden camera, the electric gate and more
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i 7_1175240902
I am sure they law doesn't agree with me, but I think everyone should try this.

Staged fake scene
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:44:58 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
[snip]

For one thing, stupid people normally like to ensure their right to stupidity is protected.
This includes cult members spewing bullshit, who can't stand being told it's bullshit.