Ikea...Does anyone have any old Ikea Catalogs?

Hi, Does anyone here have any old Ikea Catalogs that they'd consider getting rid of? My years 2000, 2001 and 2002 were thrown out without my permission and I was keeping them for reference. If anyone has any that they would get rid of, please let me know. I'll make arrangements to aquire them from an individual that would like to dispose of them. I was destroyed when I found that they were thrown out. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks,
Danny
nm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Remove "REMOVE" from the email address above if you wish to reply to me directly
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:55:17 -0400 "Danny" used 18 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

Try this:
http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?q=+Ikea&btnG=Google+Search
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
--------------E120E543ADF6C0E929FF8A5B Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
G. Morgan, Thanks, That's a good start, but I really do need hard copies of the actual catalogs mentioned. I do hope someone has some that they want to get rid of.
Danny
"G. Morgan" wrote:

--------------E120E543ADF6C0E929FF8A5B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------E120E543ADF6C0E929FF8A5B--

Wow! That's great. I didn't know Google stored catalogs. Great tip.
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:46:18 -0700 "Abe" used 8 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

Google is MUCH more than a search engine. Check out these cool Google tricks.
http://www.google.com/help/features.html
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
So, what is an Ikea? And what makes the catalogs valuable? I've got some old Radio Shack catalogs I like.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon wrote:

the US. I don't know the value of old Ikea catalogs, but I would think that the newest catalog would have the same available stuff as the old ones.
Maybe the guy needs the old catalogs in order to prove that there isn't anything that Ikea sold more than five years ago, that hasn't fallen apart yet.

They aren't valuable, at least that I know of. I suppose that people collect anything, but I don't collect them for that reason. I only wanted them because I had some, figured out that I left them over my mom's house one holiday and now they have disappeared. Of course, she says she never throws stuff out that's not valuable or unidentifiable by her, but I have a long list from the time that I was living at home of stuff that has disappeared, never to return again (none of which she has thrown out, of course....). She says she hasn't seen or thrown out my Ikea Catalogs, which precisely means that she has. I can tell you that in the 1970s through 1980s time or so, a WHOLE SHOTGUN that wasn't working (it was my father's as a child) disappeared from that house. Of course, like the other things, she didn't see it or throw that out either. That house must be a black hole, I guess.
I just use the old catalogs for decorating/color ideas to use within my house, among some other catalogs that I've saved. I hope that someone has the 2000-2002 catalog saved that they'd part with or sell.
I'll check with Ikea, but I'm pretty sure that this will be a dead end solution
Danny