ii have a clawfoot tub with two seperate simple valves...my hot water valve seems stripped out .

my hot water spicket will not shut off it just keeps spinning...it will alm ost shut off then when it reaches the closed position it continues to turn. Like the knob is stripped out.. the spicket type is like an outside faucet you'd find in the garden...I know this is a simple fix....what should I re place?
On 11/08/2015 10:05 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Since there are two spigots you have asked a question easy enough for me to answer.
Replace the /broken/ spigot.
Glad to have helped.

If the water is off, replace the water.

Me, too.