ignitor on gas grill

My gas grill has an electronic ignitor. It is either broken or just needs cleaning but does anyone know if I can replace the electrode with an electrode out of a piezo electric electrode? The peizo type or the ones with the a red button and make a loud click when pushed. The electronic type make a clicking noise like an indoor gas range.

Reply to
higgledy