Ignition Transformer for oil furnace Delco

My grandmother needs this igniton transformer,I can't find anything on the net.Any replacement transformer that will work is fine.Here are all the specs I have.Hope someone can help.

4924368 Type 52a-710x3

PRi,115 V.....250 V.A...... 60 CY

Sec 10,000......V.23 M.A.

Midpoint Grounded

E-12684

Delco Appliance Division

General Motors Corp.

Rochester N.Y.

Reply to
Len

I expect you might not find the exact item, but there are units out there that should work OK if the mounting and connections are suitable.

The electrical requirements seem to be typical. The only spec that might be a little off would the current of 23 mA. Anything above that would be OK. I found one at the link below that was 22mA. For the application that would be close enough.

Try a Google search for ignition transformer and check around. You might get a good match by calling some of the suppliers and seeing if they have a cross reference for the Delco number.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

What make furnace, Delco? Who made the burner, Delco?

Need more info.

Reply to
Meat Plow

The transformer was made by Cleveland then they went out of business and Dorman took over and they went out also.

This particular transformer hinges to the side of the furnace and not away from the furnace

Thanks

Reply to
Len