If U have a Basement Buddy how do U like it?

Now that you have one installed what is your opinion of it? I was thinking of getting one to be safe, now that the Spring rains are near. Thanks for your advice.
I installed & removed it in one week.
Brian
Battery powerd? Batteries don`t last, batteries need replacing in 4-7 years will you remember. www.basepump.com on city water a better option.

The battery powered pump or the city water pressure pump?
I have been considering getting a pump that operates on city water pressure as a back up to my electrically powered pump and I also wondered how easy they are to install and how well they perform.
Sam, I have a Basement Buddy water powered sump pump and I LOVE it! We lost power and it saved us. I thought one of the kids turned the outside faucet on and I checked it was not on, then I remembered to check the sump and sure enough the Basement buddy took over and saved us. It was money well spent as far as we are concerned. I don't understand what Brian's problem was. He must have installed it incorrectly or he didn't have enough water pressured to his home to siphon the sump out. .