If it moves, Duct tape; if it doesn't...

The bell at Boston's Faneuil Hall was last known to have rung in 1945.
A few squirts of WD-40 fixed it right up.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/05/04/it_tolls_for_the_city /
It took a week with wd-40. It must not have been stuck too bad. An hour with a real rust penetrate would have done it.
--
Steve Barker

"HeyBub" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
Steve Barker wrote:

I was thinking the same thing...
Steve Barker wrote:

What's good besides PB Blaster and Kroil? Heard about CorrosionX but that stuff is better spelled "Unobtainium". (Talked to a guy who claimed to have all six cans in the state of Illinois at the time.)
--
Postulate a God who\'s so smart He designed things we won\'t discover for the
next ten years, but who\'s so incredibly stupid He couldn\'t think up the

I just did a search on ebay for CorrosionX and came up with at least 10 hits.
Max wrote:

Ah. Thanks. I don't eBay myself. I spent time calling stores.