If it moves, Duct tape; if it doesn't...

The bell at Boston's Faneuil Hall was last known to have rung in 1945.

A few squirts of WD-40 fixed it right up.

HeyBub

It took a week with wd-40. It must not have been stuck too bad. An hour with a real rust penetrate would have done it.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I was thinking the same thing...

Reply to
George

What's good besides PB Blaster and Kroil? Heard about CorrosionX but that stuff is better spelled "Unobtainium". (Talked to a guy who claimed to have all six cans in the state of Illinois at the time.)

Reply to
clifto

On Sun, 06 May 2007 15:46:38 -0500, clifto graced this newsgroup with:

I just did a search on ebay for CorrosionX and came up with at least

10 hits.
Reply to
Max

Ah. Thanks. I don't eBay myself. I spent time calling stores.

Reply to
clifto