Idiotic Rocker Switch symbols for ON & OFF

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:46:47 -0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

You cant!
You can switch the wrong wires, and you can put the switch upsidedown (from the standard way they are installed, but it's still working the same way. It can only be ON or OFF (if it's a single pole).
On 04/12/2016 08:38 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

There are SPDT center-off switches. 3 position (2 of then ON, but with different contacts). These are still SINGLE pole.
Such a switch might be used in a device that has 2 motors, that are not meant to be used at the same time.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 02:38:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

I have No and Fo switches in some of my rooms.
Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

I don't want to have intestinal distress so I use whatever is handy.
--
Tekkie

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

After done masticating did you have coitus?
--
Tekkie