Identify this sliding window part

I have rollers on the bottom of my sliding windows that need replacing. They're aluminum framed windows, original on a house built in the late 70's. There is no brand identification of any kind that I can find. I have no idea where to find this part.
Here's a picture of the part I need. The penny is for size comparison:
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=IMG_2630.JPG
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Here is one place to check:
http://www.swisco.com/page/SI/CTGY/sliding-window-rollers-guides