Ideas on killing ants.

That was good for a long chuckle!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

That was good for a long chuckle!!!

Didn't they do that one on TV? What I was amazed at on the Lone Ranger was that neither one EVER got dirty. Even the horses.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

They used to have to put on their costumes in the men's room of a service station on the way to work. Maybe that was so people on the set wouldn't know who the masked man was. They kept being fired, but Tonto was indispensable.

One day Jay announced that he would play the role in his street clothes or not at all. The current kimosabe conferred with him and found that after five years, he was distressed not to have a dressing room.

After that, dressing rooms were provided, but he was still distressed that Tonto wasn't allowed to speak English. A year later, he had a heart attack at 42. During his recovery, the show's popularity dwindled.

His father, Major George Alexander Smith, was the most highly decorated Native Canadian soldier in history. At 16, Harry J Smith became a semipro lacrosse player. He was so fast that fans said his feet were white streaks. They nicknamed him Silverheels in deference to Caucasian sensitivity about the W word.

In 1933 he moved to Buffalo with his team, where he lived with wrestler Jack Donovan. Later, Jay won two wrestling championships. He was also a model. He moved to Hollywood in 1937 after Joe E. Brown convinced him to become an actor. In 1938 he took second place in the Golden Gloves tournament at Madison Square Garden.

If Jay had been allowed to play himself, he wouldn't have needed a horse or a gun. He himself said he could outrun Scout.

Reply to
J Burns

I always thought Tonto was the brains of the outfit.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

I've had good results with liquid ant bait. From

Stormin Mormon

Look in the yellow pages, under Rent An Aardvark?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon