IDEA for cleaning/clearing drain

I posted a while back about needing to replace a 25 y/o toilet with a new 1.6 gpf model and being concerned that the lack of water flow might cause a problem in our sagging drain line. I've had to put the hose end device on the water hose and run it through there more often since I changed out the toilet.
While I was doing this today, I had an IDEA. What if I built a water tank mounted above the cleanout in the back yard and plumbed it into the end of the cleanout. When the line needed flushing, I could oven a valve at the bottom of the tank and push a lot of water through the drain line all at (basically) one time. It would be a lot "cleaner" - in all meanings of the word - to leave that hooked up and operate it often. If I put the tank about the roof line, I'd get 4-5 psi force behind it. This wouldn't be the same force as coming out of my garden hose but there would be a much larger flow more quickly.
What do you think???
Brad

-- What do you think???
I think you should repair the sagging drain line.
BradMM wrote:

fix bad line, dont replace toilet with low water use one. water savings arent worth it
BradMM wrote:

I think it'd be a bad idea for you to hold your breath while you're waiting for a call from the Nobel Prize committee.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)