Icemaker Dispensing... Water

I have a used Amana fridge which I have recently installed. I got the lines in and ice is being made, BUT... when I press the cube or the crushed ice button only water comes out?
I would appreciate any solutions to this problem.
Thanks!
On May 30, 5:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Fixed it. It appears it was a combination of the lines needing to be cleared and the auger was jammed. All is fine now.
Thanks!