Ice maker wont cycle

The ice maker in our three year old Frigidaire has develop a problem. The unit will not cycle unless you move the wire arm to the off position and back to on. I looked for any obvious bends in the arm or build up on the machine that might be causing the problem.

Anyone have any troubleshooting tips that I might use to begin work on this problem? I am not sure if it is a mechanical problem or something electrical.

Reply to
Gordon Parks

will not cycle unless you move the wire arm to the off position and back to on. I looked for any obvious bends in the arm or build up on the machine that might be causing the problem.

problem? I am not sure if it is a mechanical problem or something electrical.

Turn it off until everything melts.

BTW, I love your photographs.

Sorry about what they're doing to Life.

Reply to