Ice maker stuck on crushed setting

The ice maker on my Frigidaire side by side is stuck on the crushed ice setting. I can select cubed ice, but it won't turn off the crusher. It works fine otherwise. It's not exactly a devastating problem, just a little irritating. Thanks for any advice.

Are you sure the chute is not just packed with ice?