Ice Maker Question

Just installed a new ice maker to replace a broken one. I defrosted the fill tube and cleaned it out and reinstalled it. If I did everything properly, should water have immediately poured into the ice maker mold? I am worried there may be a clog further down the line or something.

Reply to
jeffy3

No.

When I replaced mine, it took about 12 hours to start functioning. I don't know the details, but I think it has to be in a certain part of the cycle or at freezing temperature.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski