ICE in new reefer freezer part

I have bought two new 18 cu ft self-defrost reefers, one a Kenmore, one a Fridgidaire. They both have top freezer, bottom reefer. They are in position in two places 100 miles apart. They both show the same problem - namely, ice is forming at the top front of the freezer openings.
I have always thought this meant there is an air leak. But in both reefers? Anyway, the freezer doors look to be tight. So what could be the cause?
Thanks
jethro

Don't know Jeth', but if they are new, put in a warranty service call. Bob-tx

I agree
Thanks
Jethro