I wont buy that hammer !

I'm learning how to fix my own house. So far it's cost me a fortune to correct all my mistakes, and things I wrecked. but I got to learn somehow. I decided that my mistakes are mainly caused by the lack of proper tools, so I got me a tool catalog and am placing a huge order. There's a problem though. I was looking at all the hammers, and wanted to get one of each until I saw the one called a BALL PEEN hammer. I think we all know that they are not allowed to use the word PENIS in a tool catalog, and it's really a BALL PENIS hammer. Damnit.... that sounds like torture. Why would anyone buy one of those? I suppose they just sell them to women who hate their husbands. I am NOT ordering that hammer.
The HomeWrecker
They're a specialty hammer. They're only used for nailing someone in the bathroom.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:07:15 -0600, HomeWrecker snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The home workshop can be a very exciting place! I have a half round bastard that I pull out and use occasionally - only on rough jobs.
And which screw gun will you get, will you know what its for.
don't even get me started on the crack filler!

You should get your wife a stud finder
Sacramento Dave wrote:

strange you should mention stud finder. I bought one to help in hanging some cabinets but every time I get close to it it goes off. What up with that ?
You need to invest in foreplane. With a generous investment of time, that foreplane will get you to a GOOOOD finish.
Maybe some screw holders, you don't want that screw to get away!!

Will a rabbet plane do in a pinch?
Harry K
Harry K wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah, Somebody's always looking for a quickie.
Doncha' wanna make it last?
Foreplane, that's where it's at :-D
Then maybe an impact driver !

dearest wants to sweet talk ya!...Ross
HomeWrecker snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Better get another one tho. When you piss off your wife you'll need a cross peen hammer.
Harry K
Only buy quality tools, and then only buy tools that you need. You'll save a lot of money in the long run. A ball peen hammer is good for metal work.