I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.?
Please help me
Request
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Perhaps if you posted this message in one of the programming groups...
--
Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Greetings,
This is the wrong group for this question but you might start by downloading a free C# compiler. Search on google for Momo. If you really want to study the language I would suggest that you first go to B&N or some other book store and read one of the C# books in a chair for about an hour. This will give you an idea of the quality to expect from printed text so you will know if what you find online is crap and you should move on or not. Next come back online and look for a downloadable e-book on a file sharing program or elsewhere.
Hope this helps, William

If you are as computer 'inept' as you appear, I'd recommend signing up for an intro programming course at a local community college.
Follow-ups set to microsoft.public.dotnet.csharp.general.
In wrote:

Take a look here. You can download the Microsoft.Net Software Developer's Kit (SDK) and runtime. The SDK a free command line compiler and other tools, and copious documentation including a C# Reference and examples.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId 3A2CA6-3647-4070-9F41-A333C6B9181D&displaylang=en
Note: Follow-ups redirected to microsoft.public.dotnet.csharp.general.
--
Jim
"Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

A good programmer needs to understand the rules of syntax - something sorely missing from your cryptic post.
Try a night school course at your local college, its your best bet.
canadian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If you know any other language it will be easy, even assembly would help you. You could pick up a book and just study and try it. If not then it will not so easy :-)