I WANT TO MAKE IT HARD?

I recently heard that the hardness in the water in someones home determines how hard the husband gets during sex. Is this true? If it is, we must have soft water. My husband proves that every night. How can I make our water hard?
Julie
how bout loosing 50 pounds and throwing a bag over your head ?

Freeze it.
snipped-for-privacy@scarey.com wrote:

there.