I want a Tee Shirt

I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".
Note - Electricians NEVER wear shorts, but they like Strippers on their clothing. Plumbers always wear Tee shirts with pictures of plumbing TEES on them, while keeping their NIPPLES exposed.
I wonder what carpenters wear??????
--
Thought of the day:
Football without beer is like beer without football ....
On 01/24/2016 04:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

There was an electrical contractor here in town whose sign read:
Lady, let me remove your shorts!
philo was thinking very hard :

:D
On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 5:46:45 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Get one of these and leave it tuned to the Weather Channel:
http://www.t-shirttv.com/
On 01/24/2016 03:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/know-when-to-bundle-up-with-this-wearable-weather-station
Hand a tablet around your neck, add this, and you're in business.
On 1/24/2016 6:10 PM, rbowman wrote:

The utmost in exploiting users? :>

Many years ago, I wanted to buy one of these: <
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/matmin_6043.jpg
but wimped out -- figured I'd never have the balls to wear it in public!
Instead, I have (and wear!) something like this (haven't checked the details): <
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/matmin_6443.jpg
*You* might prefer this: <
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/timetraveltees_79351327957376.jpg
The last two require far more "contemplation" on the part of viewers compared to the first!