I want a Tee Shirt

I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

Note - Electricians NEVER wear shorts, but they like Strippers on their clothing. Plumbers always wear Tee shirts with pictures of plumbing TEES on them, while keeping their NIPPLES exposed.

I wonder what carpenters wear??????

Reply to
Paintedcow

There was an electrical contractor here in town whose sign read:

Lady, let me remove your shorts!

Reply to
philo

:D

Reply to
Eagle

Get one of these and leave it tuned to the Weather Channel:

DerbyDad03

Hand a tablet around your neck, add this, and you're in business.

Reply to
rbowman

The utmost in exploiting users? :>

Many years ago, I wanted to buy one of these: but wimped out -- figured I'd never have the balls to wear it in public!

Instead, I have (and wear!) something like this (haven't checked the details):

*You* might prefer this:

The last two require far more "contemplation" on the part of viewers compared to the first!

Reply to
Don Y