I've messed this up enough...what should I do now?

I'll try to make this long story bearable. This summer I decided to get the driveway paved about the same time I decided to get a great big playground thing installed in the backyard. After the driveway was graded, I realized that the great big playground would need about 20 tons of pea gravel around it. We decided to hold off on the paving until a dump truck had a chance to get to the backyard. Finding 20 tons of pea gravel was no easy task in my small town; it had to be imported from the big city. When I finally had some delivered, I wasn't home and it had been raining. The driver thought he might get stuck in the backyard, so he dumped the gravel (you guessed it) on the freshly graded driveway. I thought the driveway guy was ready to go, so I felt a little pressure to move the rocks as quickly as possible. I rented a (nice and heavy) John Deere skid loader to move the rocks. Being still wet, of course, I made a huge mess in my backyard. The wheels of the skid loader made big tracks and trenches all over the place.
I think the driveway guy can fix whatever I messed up on the driveway. If I could fix the mess I made in the yard, I'd be satisfied and get on with life. It looks like I need a box scraper to level out the tracks. Here's the question: I have a 15hp (near Deere) Sabre lawn tractor. Looking around on the web, I see a few small box scrapers (e.g., Brinly) that (reportedly) will work with such a small machine. Will these actually work, or what should I expect to pay someone to come out and do it for me with real equipment (roughly 1/4 acre).
Thanks, JPF
rent it and do it yourself or pay $800 to have it done
candice
"CLSSM00X7" wrote in message

I'll bet you're a looker, cause you say some of the stupidest things. Hopefully you didn't just get cheated on brains. Where in the Sam Hill did you get that price from?
If your any good with the skid steer you could get a load of loam. First knock down the high spots on the sides of the ruts and then spread a thin layer of fresh loam over the entire area to fill any ruts and to make the whole thing even. Next time you do something like that lay plywood down on the path to the area your hauling to, to mimimize the damage.