i think we screwed up the jacuzzi plz help

hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi first and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile work and sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a mess i was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would be without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was just gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get everything from the jets i dunno any suggestions?
peace outside, jessikuh
Remedial English class comes to mind.
--

Christopher A. Young