I strained my back - OUCH

When I used to do that, the doc had said simply take a scrip (now sold OTC as Aleve) and lay about for 2 weeks..No chiro. I took a week off work but the healing process wasn't coming along well. A co-worker finally talked me into seeing his Chiro.. The chiro did his thing-said that although the pain was in the lower back, the vertebra out of place was up higher, just neath the shoulderbaldes.

WHAM !! He did that twice and said to come back for another treatment in

2 days. I got up the next day and the pain was 95% gone. Day after that, it was fine..no pain-No 2nd visit.

I reinjured the same spot about every 5 years or so. Chiro fixed it every time..Lucky for me.

Reply to
Rudy

Folks with bad feet can also have back pain from abnormal gait. Whodathunk!

Reply to
Norminn

Don't even need bad feet. Worn shoes can do it, especially if the corner of the heel is worn.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski