I see this drill motor at Home Depot:-

Ryobi 18-Volt One+ Lithium Ion Drill P897
The customer reviews did not seem as good as I had hoped and I thought I'd ask if you have an opinion of it.
TIA.
Lewis
*****

You must really want to know since you posted your question twice. ;-)
I have a DeWalt 18V drill and circular saw and a DeWalt corded palm sander and grinder. I have a Porter Cable router and circular saw. I have a Harbor Freight disk sander, a Craftsman table saw from the '70's and a number of other power tools from various manufacturers, but none from Ryobi. I am very satisfied with the tools I own, even the HF sander.
Last month I was visting my dad (300 miles away) and I didn't bring any of my tools since he said he didn't have any jobs for me. Well, it turned out that few things needed to be fixed and I had to use his Ryobi 18V drill and circular saw. I do not know the model numbers, but they weren't Lithium models.
I was not impressed. The saw seemed under-powered even though the battery was fully charged and the blade was sharp. The drill didn't seem to have as much torque as my DeWalt. Overall I felt like I was using inferior tools compared to my own.
Admittedly, I was not using the same model as the one you are looking at, but based on my experience, I won't be purchasing any Ryobi tools in the future.

save your money for a real drill
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:23:28 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I have a low opinion of Ryobi tools. They may be OK for the guy that puts in a half dozen screws a year, but for the serious tool used, that brand is way at the bottom.
Panasonic, Milwaukee, Bosch are in the top end.

No Makita in there? Bosch is the best, IMO.